[ home ] [ tv / art / wooo ] [ ost / lit / bane ] [ dup / oven / dunk ] [ truth ]

/dunk/ - Off topic

Say hello to my shitpost blend
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Embed
Password (For file deletion.)

  [Go to bottom]   [Catalog]   [Return]   [Archive]

 No.66290[Last 50 Posts]

>zzz/v/
Just Mark/v/ without Mark. No cakejew but generally just as bad content-wise. Which only goes to show how little the fat faggot had to do with the state of his shit board. Home of the niggergate thread and other normalfag sperging.
>smug/v/
/a/'s vidya board. Needless to say it's a modcucked Orwellian shithole that nobody wants to use so it sits completely dead and empty.
>animu/v/
Started maybe decently but whether due to change in moderation or just progressing retardation, became a modcucked hugbox for cuckchan-tier posters protected by admins, which resulted in a sizeable outflow of posters.
>sportchan/v/
The post quality is lower than on Mark/v/ - basically a throwaway board for normalfag shitposting.
>314chan/v/
No fucking clue what this is, looks like some honeypot site. Either way it appears to be made just for shitposting and is dead anyhow.

I just want 8/vg/ back.

 No.66292

File: 1630569321535.png (424.37 KB, 901x449, 901:449, costanza.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>66290
>2 years on and the webring still doesn't have a good cuckeo games board

>good

>cuckeo games

 No.66296

>>66290
>I just want 8/vg/ back.
That's what Julay /v/ was for, but /v/iggers killed it.
Also Thrax for not leaving it to someone else and Mark for never restoring it like the jew he is.

 No.66300

That's because video games are for stunted manchildren and children in general. There has never been an intelligent vidya community

 No.66301

File: 1630579827359.gif (601.45 KB, 358x400, 179:200, soy.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>>66292
>>66300
>he said the word

 No.66303

>>66296
julay /v/ was run by a complete idiot who didn't care about video games and was prone to pressure from normalfags. You have to have strong stands if you want to run a board, not be a spineless bitch who flipflops when some /v/ niggers starts whining at you in meta thread.

 No.66309

File: 1630585006278.gif (1.74 MB, 686x984, 343:492, Doushiou Doushiou - Nagato….gif) ImgOps iqdb

Fuck /v/, but why does tvch not have autoplaying gifs in the year 2021.5? This is a major security concern.

 No.66311

>>66309
delet /v/

 No.66312

>>66309
>cuckime

 No.66313

>>66312
>cuckime posting

 No.66314

Whats wrong with animu/v/? I dont see a problem with it

 No.66315

File: 1630587410481.gif (1.95 MB, 499x300, 499:300, 1629489537526.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>>66309
I don't want there to be

 No.66316

A good vidya board doesn't exist

 No.66321

>>66309
>he doesn't have TvchX installed

 No.66322

Yes, stay out of /sp/ /v/ don't ever fucking go there please I'm begging you.
>>66314
There's lots of reasons, but a specific recent one is there's a butthurt schizo that just sageposts in reply to shit nobody even knows what he's referring to because he refuses to directly quote anything.

 No.66325

>>66322
And so you want that anon's posts deleted en masse? There isnt a rule against sage posting like a retard.

 No.66329

>>66314
>I dont see a problem with it
then I'm sure you'll fit right in like the normalfag that you are
>>66322
>Yes, stay out of /sp/ /v/ don't ever fucking go there please I'm begging you
why would anyone go to that shithole? Applies to that entire site

 No.66334

File: 1630594251387.jpg (342.15 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, muh brah.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

Does anyone know what happened to 8/vg/ BO?

BO, if you're perchance reading this go make a /vg/ board over at anon.cafe or something, I will come and support the shit out of it. I have the entire 8/vg/ catalog saved too.
We can still do it.

 No.66335

>>66329
Not an argument.

 No.66337

>>66329
You're right don't go there, ever. Stay away.
>>66325
No? Why are you putting words in my mouth. He's an obnoxious cunt that replies to himself, it makes the board terrible and deleting those kinds of people's posts is pointless anyway because they just IP hop.
Also tvch is just as much of a shithole as every other imagevoard at this point, the fact you're having threads arguing about the quality of other boards at all instead of doing fun shit on your own regardless of the others points to a userbase full of unoriginal morons with a nebulous standard for quality at best and a bunch of catty trannies looking to start drama at worst.

 No.66339

>>66337
I agree, but how can his posts be dealt with without gaining the ire of freedomcucks?

 No.66341

>2 years on and the webring still doesn't have a good board
Fixed. Not a single one of the various shitty sites can handle talking about its major specific interest, let alone anything tertiary. It's all trash.

 No.66342

File: 1630597442233.gif (1.19 MB, 450x365, 90:73, 814a1e244e5b2cec0d64ab1b1f….gif) ImgOps iqdb

Most people just want to chill out and shitpost and not have to coddle some autist who demands people post in a certain way and share all his opinions

 No.66343

>>66341
lol you got raped

 No.66346

>>66303
You may be correct but all that doesn't mean Julay /v/ wasn't the spot for many /vg/ anons who scattered after it felt.
And /v/iggers still killed it anyways, whining in the meta thread or not because they shat the catalog and spammed all the time, a stronger hand would've simply led to a moratorium on the board of a month or so, which sounds extreme but would've saved the place in the end.

 No.66347

>>66334
>Does anyone know what happened to 8/vg/ BO?
The last one was always a depressed dude and called it quits when 8 got scrubbed, i guess he decided to stick to playing videos game or joined a discord, who knows.
Someone had contact with him and asked him about /vg/ and he said he wouldn't claim it but if someone wanted it then he wouldn't meddle with them. Some anons did claim it, me included, but the kike ignored the petitions.
>make a /vg/ board over at anon.cafe
That sounds great but a vidya board will always invariably bring heat to the host, i don't think many anons would want to see anon.cafe folding over. And they are paranoid enough too, /fascist/ didn't really break rules for months but suddenly a group of tards from Nein started fedposting a lot and after the BO ignored several warnings about it (without malice because he forgot to check his mail for months) they were suggested to move. A /vg/ with a pair of cake subversive agents would bust the place in a week unless a very disciplined mod regime was enforced.

>We can still do it

> I have the entire 8/vg/ catalog saved too
I am up for it but my bet is making the board its own site ala /kind/ or /late/, i don't have crypto shit but if i somehow can pay some costs i can allocate some humble coins for it, also jannie the site for a couple hours a day. But this needs careful planning and getting to know the best board software and a sturdy enough internal force to clean the mess a bunch of actors will give us, call it the kike, the tengu, the american trannies who will get the report of a far-right video game extremist site, the jew that posts CP and then reports it to the host himself, so on and so forth.

 No.66348

too long didnt read lol

 No.66351

>>66339
They can't. The best solution is let him be a samefagging nigger while ignoring him and carrying on with your own conversations without getting drawn into a retard-off with a mentally ill person.

 No.66352

Real not talking about video games has never been tried yet.

 No.66353

>>66347
Go outside holy shit

 No.66357

>>66346
The place was saved. /v/iggers fucked off almost immediately since they have attention spans of a car battery. The board was just sitting there, cleaned, undisturbed and was ripe for resurrection, I was already posting on it again when the retarded BO decided to have a "clean slate" and nuked 40.000 posts overnight. That's what /kong/ is. I hope that faggot enjoys his clean slate with 100 posts.

 No.66359

>>66342
>Most people just want to chill out and shitpost
There's enough boards for you normalfag vermin. You can shitpost fucking anywhere, it's fucking easy life for you.
We non-normalfags want at least one normal board without you to post, that's the problem.

 No.66360

>>66353
Not an argument, spook

>>66357
Yeah that was too silly, he just needed to purge everything he didn't like and resume like nothing happened. After that i just stopped altogether from posting video games, hell i stopped playing them too to focus on other hobbies.

 No.66362

>>66359
>We non-normalfags want at least one normal board without you to post, that's the problem.
At least we agree on something, can't wait for you annoying virgins to GTFO this site

 No.66367

File: 1630607639129.png (14.08 KB, 1231x141, 1231:141, just a bump.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>66347
>Some anons did claim it, me included, but the kike ignored the petitions.
I didn't even know that. But maybe it's better that way seeing the state of 8coom.
>That sounds great but a vidya board will always invariably bring heat to the host.
I don't think so because, just like on 8, as long as designated shitting /v/ exists, it shields all the smaller vidya boards from unwanted attention, because PPH-hungry normalniggers gravitate towards legacy/v/. It doesn't have to be on anon.cafe, literally anywhere will do. I mean, all those other non-/v/ boards from OP didn't have any lasting issues with /v/iggers because either mark/v/ or mark/v-2/(zzz) is there for them to shitpost. Any of those boards could have been good if not for retarded moderation, so it's really just about having a BO who remembers the values of 8/vg/.
>I am up for it but my bet is making the board its own site ala /kind/ or /late/
That's good too but can arguably bring more attention to it.
>i don't have crypto shit but if i somehow can pay some costs i can allocate some humble coins for it, also jannie the site for a couple hours a day. But this needs careful planning and getting to know the best board software
See, that's the problem - none of this shit will ever get done and we'll just talk about it until we run out of steam and it's gonna be back to status quo. Trust me. For this to work it has to be a rather simple solution, the same way it was on 8 - just creating a board. That's why just making a board somewhere is really the only feasible option. It's also important to remember that this shouldn't be some overcomplicated expensive project because inevitably it will go down as well, together with the webring or individually, as part of the circle of life. Especially in this climate. Imageboards are dying out. Those communities that can't just quickly whip up a board someplace else and continue with discussions will fade away. That's kinda the crux of what happened with 8, so many boards were caught so completely unaware that they got obliterated, unable to congregate somewhere else and are probably gone forever, people scattered over the internet or moving to other things entirely. In this aspect /a/ is the example to follow. They had a well maintained backup board for years so when 8 went down they just moved there pretty much without any losses. If only they weren't a no fun allowed rulecucked hellhole.
So I think making a /vg/ board someplace, putting a tagline like "8/vg/ mk.II" or something in the description to designate the attempt to gattai old anons, maybe trying to port some threads from the archive, is probably the best chance we have at this before WW3 starts.

 No.66368

>>66362
trust me, nobody want to post on tvch unless they for some reason have to

 No.66371

>>66367
>But maybe it's better that way seeing the state of 8coom.
I wanted to just redirection it to another place via sticky, or to organize efforts.
>as long as designated shitting /v/ exists, it shields all the smaller vidya boards from unwanted attention
Didn't shield Julay, Fatchan, Z and to some degree Animu's versions. /v/ is a legacy name that haunts all its competitors running in double digits PPH.
>so it's really just about having a BO who remembers the values of 8/vg/.
Glad there's still some out there who think this.
>See, that's the problem…
I kinda agree with you, careful plans always get trumped by someone just doing something no matter how small the action as long as it is seen in the open.
Very well, soft reminder that /vg/ was an old board that actually got its inertia by associating with people from /vr/ and lurkers who still wanted to recreate what /svidya/ tried to do, so in this case it might be worth speaking to some small boards about this, of course after having created the board itself.

By order of webring sites i will give my opinion having lurked most of them:
Smug, Animu and Zzz already have some which are moving numbers enough to not be interested. tvch won't open one according to the ogre and the demeanor here is relaxed yet also vehemently ironic, such a board would not function here.
anon.cafe doesn't have one and knowing their somewhat cautious admins i think they will think twice about it, also they are running low on server memory so i doubt they will open a big one all of the sudden. Alog has the /kong/ which is a dead cold rock but some anons still lurk there to try and find old users, the BO might agree to some sort of talk.
Eris i recall lurking and once posting about board apertures but they are tough on that, i don't think it fits their pathos and the admins don't seem interested in more boards. Sportschan has a /v/ but it's quite odd, some say it's tengu's zone but i cannot say, i wouldn't touch them because wadefags down there have a culture on their own and might be highly uninterested.
Fatchan has a new /vr/, they seem ripe enough but might feel jaded that someone wants to do another board so i rather lurk there a bit more because who knows, despite the retro name it might be our spot; i personally have my doubts because some say this is a dolphin site and the original admin said he wouldn't return but again i cannot say other than the place once having a dolphin board. 314chan is unknown territory to me and doesn't have that many numbers either, 83chan are BRmonkeys so not to be touched, Trashchan seems like a private weeb place.

So not a lot of options, anon.cafe seems the more plausible but unless we make a donation to the server fund, in sign of good faith in exchange of warranties that the board won't glitch out, i think the only other way is making a single site.
>but can arguably bring more attention to it.
At this point that might even be a good thing if the site is bulletproof enough, it gives excuse to shill it in many places using the argument that we do have to ask for partnership in the webring.

 No.66374

julay /v/ was good but it got killed
>>66296
guess somebody posted this already

 No.66379

>>66371
>Didn't shield Julay, Fatchan, Z and to some degree Animu's versions
All different circumstances though and Z is just /v/. But ultimately as long as the board doesn't have a niggergate thread it's more or less free of /v/ermin. It's like their yoke of shit.
>so in this case it might be worth speaking to some small boards about this, of course after having created the board itself.
Nah I don't think in this situation it will work the same way. Unlike 8chan the webring is a collection of different sites, which for obvious purposes is a good thing, but it also creates these duckling syndrome hugboxes loyal to the brand of the whatever site they're on. On 8chan you could do things like crosspost across boards which created this idiosyncrasy and prompted people to move around easily. In an ironic way webring divides people. But it wouldn't hurt to shill anyway :^)
>soft reminder that /vg/ was an old board that actually got its inertia by associating with people from /vr/ and lurkers who still wanted to recreate what /svidya/ tried to do
Well, not exactly, /vg/ was quite active in the ancient days of 8chan but then died out entirely and had to be repopulated from scratch by entirely different peoples. That was its second age. Then it got namedropped on /v/ in one of their neverending exodus dramas and became the place of pilgrimage for anons disgusted with Cake/v/. Its third age.
>By order of webring sites i will give my opinion having lurked most of them:
Yeah I agree with everything and ironically /kong/ is likely to play a pivotal part still. It's the only board that's basically a clean slate but with important legacy behind it.
As for /vr/ I've looked into it and the board itself is definitely not for our purposes, BO is hellbent on having a rather dubious cutoff date. But making /vg/ there might be an option. As for Dorufin, does it even matter anymore? Every site is screened by FBI, NSA and who knows how many glowinthedarks anyways.
>i think the only other way is making a single site.
>At this point that might even be a good thing if the site is bulletproof enough
Sure, as the last resort, but it still falls into the "too-much-work-that-will-likely-never-get-done" trapping. I dunno how /kind/ and /late/ operate, maybe there's an easy way to set up a site seeing how they're such small boards, sadly I don't know anything about sites, coding and all that jazz.

 No.66380

The irony is that the only good /v/ in the past few years was Mark's /v/ on vch. These days the only cuckeo games boards I visit are 4/vg/, 4/vp/, and rarely 4/vrpg/, and those are the only boards I visit on 4reddit.

 No.66381

File: 1630615105487.png (196.22 KB, 639x390, 213:130, fag.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>66380
>The irony is that the only good /v/ in the past few years was Mark's /v/ on vch
Sure thing Mark.

 No.66384

File: 1630615385336.mp4 (6.29 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, jewcy_boi.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

>>66381
How is the jewcy boi doing these days? Have not heard from him since the documentary.

 No.66385

File: 1630615521942.jpg (41.41 KB, 411x126, 137:42, 1630615385336.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>66384
Last I heard he quit /v/ because nobody is paying him for it now.

 No.66406

>>66385
>the only smart janny ever.
Fuck I hate you Mark you weird fucker but at least you beat 99% of those other faggots because unlike those stupid bitches you actually got *payed*, you *didn't* do it for free. Jesus Christ the state we're in.

 No.66408

>>66406
Mark is the DSP of imageboards

 No.66411

>zzz/v/
Didn't some folks claim it was infested with pedo shit? I stopped going there ONLY because of that.

 No.66412

>>66290
2 years on and the Webring is worse than ever.
Just shut it down Gahoole.

 No.66413

>>66411
It was, but I think they took it to their discord.

 No.66414

Without a /v/, I can't tell if the game I'm about to pirate is normalfag or not. I'm scared.
>inb4 slave for taking opinions of others as yours
I do not want to be convinced by triple A games and think that normalfag life can be okay. It happened to be sometimes.

 No.66416

>>66412
Which board did you used to moderate?

 No.66417

File: 1630640182403.jpg (67.5 KB, 685x431, 685:431, dark souls general.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>66414
You admit that you're a slave, and ask other people not to make fun of you for your weakness.
I don't even need to shit on you any more than you already have.

 No.66418

>>66417
If being a slave means I get to follow a path of not playing corporate-ass-raped games then it's worth it. Besides you are all slaves for even playing video games in the first place. Hypocrites.

 No.66419

>>66416
Probably eden

 No.66420

>>66418
You're a slave, faggot. A slave to my cum. Now bend over and bite down.

 No.66423

>>66420
That was super gay like reevaluate your life before you start calling people faggot after that gay homo post.

 No.66430

>>66423
I don't care. Get your ass on the ground before I put you there.

 No.66434

>>66379
>Every site is screened by FBI, NSA and who knows how many glowinthedarks anyways.
Well you got a point there, i don't mind the dolphin that much because he's more of a /tech/-fa/g/ but i do mind constantly malicious admins being proactive in shitting rather than a bunch of glows pestering normal admins just playing dumb and posting shit. But yeah, you might be on something saying we are fucked anyways so might as well post as usual.

The rest i agree or can understand it despite having my doubts, but if there's an extremely accurate point is that something has to be done, if not then we will just mingle like we are just doing.
>maybe there's an easy way to set up a site
As far as some anons say it's supposedly pretty easy, the problem is the paper trail because someone will invariably get doxxed sooner or later, usually the codemonkey/sitemaster in charge is the one who takes the banner because he doesn't give a damn as he is usually a paid individual but here in our hobby position he might do his services for free but i doubt he will like his name around there, somewhere. In terms of modding, jannying and maintaining the site it seems easy enough as it doesn't cost more than 20 bucks a month and one/two hours a day, but without someone who knows how to use computars we are in the position of "too-much-work-that-will-likely-never-get-done".

Are you planning something concrete or are you brainstorming? it only takes asking a question to start moving things and i'm interested in giving help. Some in /retro/ might be interested too.

 No.66436

>>66423
Sorry. Would you kindly bend over and bite down?

 No.66441

>>66434
>Are you planning something concrete
Not really, I was initially just hoping to maybe get in touch with old BO and convince him to make a board somewhere. All I can do is support the board by posting on it like I used to, as mentioned I don't have any technical know-how.
Outside of making a standalone site the options seems to be either of these 3:
>try to do something on /kong/
>try to make a board on anon.cafe
>try to make a board on fatchan
But how to go about the last 2 I don't really know.

 No.66454

>>66430
>>66436
>Two completely different sets of homo.
I don't know what to think other than I hate you faggots so much.

 No.66511

>>66441
>maybe get in touch with old BO and convince him to make a board somewhere
I don't remember anymore where i read that anon being a friend of Thrax, but i wouldn't bet on him. It's good to respect the former BO but remembering his demeanor i think he might not be that interested, hell he actually just took the BO role back then IIRC because he didn't want the board to be without one and being subject of a spam attack.
>I don't have any technical know-how.
Neither here but i've made CSSs and banners before, useless without a board.
>/kong/
I have thought of this but many anons feel like it's tainted grounds, plus many dislike the admins despite some not blaming them entirely for the shitfest that happened, i do because tengu/kim was very obviously a chaos agent after reading him plenty in the site IRC, dunno how they thought it was a good idea to hand him something. Rebuilding here feels hopeless to me, it can be done but many will discard it due to previous history.
>anon.cafe
My preferred site but i literally wouldn't sleep well if that board meant their demise or a boat rockin' incident, knowing some mods and admins i think they will be wary of it unless we use a very cryptic name to disorient shitposters for a while. I've thought of one such name which is very general but also pretty obscure in case of meeting a codemonkey interested in a site, perhaps in your case you can think of a silly name with the board's description being used as the bait to lure ex-/vg/fags.
But then there's the memory cache thing, the admins there insist in the site not being made for medium traffic but just slow boards with normal pictures. I think the page limits was 5 so you can imagine, still they might think about it if the proposed board is treated as a low-profile board with a dedicated group of cleaners.
>fatchan
If the admins are clean-clean or at least not mentally unstable i am down for it.

 No.66526

>>66511
>BO but remembering his demeanor i think he might not be that interested
Well yeah we already established that, I was talking about my original intent.
>I have thought of this but many anons feel like it's tainted grounds
>it can be done but many will discard it due to previous history
I suppose there's truth to that but on the other hand pretty much nobody already remembers what happened. Shit moves fast on the internet and most people have ADD anyway. But a more poignant point here is that it's on /cow/'s site and that place will never not be a magnet for sperg drama, hence why pretty much everyone left it for other sites. Plus robbay abandoned the place and it just sits there stagnating, /sw/ left it just the other day and I remember BO saying pretty much nothing worked for board management and there's no contact with anybody.
>perhaps in your case you can think of a silly name with the board's description being used as the bait to lure ex-/vg/fags.
Well, /8vg/ might work. It shouldn't be too cryptic, we still want people to find it. Or something like /v8g/.
>the admins there insist in the site not being made for medium traffic but just slow boards with normal pictures
That's every board on the webring. Let's be honest, even /v/ is dead as fuck compared to what it was on 8ch. And in case of supposed /8vg/ it will be mega slow for a long while so that's not an issue. I think if the desire to resurrect specifically /vg/, and not just create a random vidya board is mentioned, they will have more good faith. Because /vg/ was anti-/v/ in nature and there are some good threads that can be ported from the archive.
>If the admins are clean-clean or at least not mentally unstable.
That I honestly don't know.

 No.66529

>>66526
Agreed, so then it's just a matter of asking them in the meta and explain slowly the case at hand, if they slap your proposal or ignore it do not be surprised if some anon (i) insists for a reply later on. The board request thread moves slowly so be prepared to wait, they don't seem to check the board that much although they or at least one mod clean spam daily.

>Plus robbay abandoned the place

>there's no contact with anybody
The guy called it quits? doesn't surprise me but i do wonder what's with him, he did seem lively and eager to explain his projects when i talked to him back in the day. Bailing like that means crippling depression or his mongolian adventure got weirder, i recall he was all but forced to learn the new mongolian moonrunes after the country banned cyrillic but with this buttfucking pandemic he probably got more problems even.
What a faggot but hope he's not suffering that much, he was always polite to a bunch of us who wanted answers and i recall he helped some random dude make his own site.

 No.66534

>>66529
Wait, me? I don't really know my way with admins there. You seem to be familiar with the place so it feels right up your alley.

 No.66536

>>66534
Me? i thought it was going to be your board.
Well i am certainly familiar but with my current standing i don't think they will allow me another board, i will create another account and think on how to justify the project.
Do i use my cryptic name or do you have a specific one? i like /8vg/ but my plan was more about luring them with the description, still i really like that one.
Also need an initial set of rules which i can make but i am a huge faggot with the draconian rules so i might have to curtail it down. Also need 3 jannies for redundancy measures, i can be one and i suppose you another but i need one more, we won't be patrolmen but we will have an account so we can clean something up when we see it. I think i have a candidate but will discuss it later with him.
If you agree then hit me with a mail address so tengu/cake spy doesn't nark our plans here.

 No.66563

>>66290
Zogchan manages to be equally retarded like Mark/v/, god forbid if you say "coomer". Has anyone tried the new 8chan clone now with a board for /pedophiles/?

 No.66576

>>66563
>Has anyone tried the new 8chan clone
Didn't even know there was one, feels like every other week one pops up. Is this another patch chan?

 No.66605

>>66576
Patch is a cool fella

 No.66606

>cuckeo gaymes

 No.66609

>>66309
I think you're a fucking nigger and that you should die

 No.66611

>>66536
>i thought it was going to be your board.
Heavens no, like I said I don't know a single thing about site stuff. BO has to be at least somewhat familiar with the subject, and also I cannot have any position of power. I initially thought we're gonna maybe look for the guy.
>Do i use my cryptic name or do you have a specific one? i like /8vg/ but my plan was more about luring them with the description
I still think it shouldn't be too cryptic. The thing is, most people don't really read board descriptions because those are usually some cringy meme or just useless. In that regard /8vg/ is good because it starts with a number which kinda throws people off if they browse for "v".
>Also need an initial set of rules which i can make but i am a huge faggot with the draconian rules so i might have to curtail it down.
Well going off experience you only need 3 rules:
<1. Threads have to be vidya related
Goes without saying but just so fags can't point out how there's no rule for that.
<2. No political stuff, meta threads and ecelebs
This is very important and what really fucked jula/v/ over; BO would constantly flip-flop, close political threads then reopen them under pressure from whining /v/ermin in meta thread. The board was in constant meta sperg turmoil because of that. Meta threads go on meta boards and political shit goes up the ass, I just want to talk about vidya.
<3. Global rules apply
Self explanatory as well.
>Also need 3 jannies for redundancy measures, i can be one and i suppose you another
Sorry man, I can't be in any position of power, it will not end well, trust me.

 No.66612

>>66611
>board isn't even made yet
>already creating bs rules like "no muh politix" and "no toddposting"
just kill yourself

 No.66618

>>66563
>WAAAAAHHHHHH I CAN'T SPOUT MY DISCORD SPIC PUSHED CUCKCGAN MEMEA
Stay there

 No.66622

>>66611
TVch doesn't like long posts i see

>I initially thought we're gonna maybe look for the guy.

Can't imagine where Thrax is nowadays, and the other BOs haven't shown their faces again which does speak about their ideals of being anon, that is good.
>I still think it shouldn't be too cryptic
I still agree but my gut tells me otherwise, i will discuss this in form with the admin to see how it goes but i will insist on it being /8vg/, perhaps privately in their email to avoid anon shittery, if it goes well i will make the formal public request so it can be seen by others.
>1. Goes without saying
Agreed, one cannot direction a board culture out of the rule set but this is just the very basic golden rule. Will see if i can find that primary-secondary-tertiary vidya topic chart just so i can write it less ambiguously but not that much, i don't mind off-topic discussion but one would not want off-topic threads/OPs, and a focus on generals to be fair.
>2. No political stuff, meta threads and ecelebs
I agree with eceleb stuff but the meta thread is kinda one of the most important ones, not because it will be the whining central but in that it's the CSS proposals, banners and legit concerns anons will have, i don't like whining but sometimes something will happen and at this point we both know many users are lazy or just retarded to not visit the /meta/ board and it kinda looks cheap to redirect them there while i have a board assets thread right there. While discussing this with the admin i will try to format it but i think we really need one and be as open as possible, Julay started having problems because things were kept in the IRC (hence me and others going there to demand) and the pressure breaking the BO had (this is due to him/them getting manipulated like a cottonpicker by the tengu) but 8/vg/'s meta was the big funnel that cleaned most threads from whining despite it being filled with that random dude not wanting news threads if they weren't GG, a topic i will comment a bit later.
About the political stuff… it is inevitable, we all know how things move and i am a big talker about it but i agree political threads/OPs should not be done, discussion about it coming from the topic at hand i think should be completely valid because after all some games have been used as political tools by the industry. Still anons should know better than turn a thread into a shitfest, that's the only occasion i might have to use the dreaded mod/BO tag outside of the meta to warn about staying on topic, which i can't imagine doing before a long string of posts (20 or so). We'll see how i format that because making new rules after something happened also seems a very heel move.
>under pressure from whining /v/ermin
Yes, that's why a very specific but still "flexible" rule set is essential, don't worry i get your point although i must mention that in anon.cafe, the /meta/ board is strictly for troubleshooting of the site's assets and admins, so i think they will mention that my whining central will have to be in-board. I'm thinking of doing a magic box/hard date kind of thing, i can only implement rule changes at the end of every month so it doesn't seem cheap or out of nowhere, a previous announcement will be done with a justification so butts are prepared beforehand.
>3. Global rules apply
Yeah, that should be the first rule really.
I understand your position but the second one will sooner or later happen, my approach to curtail it is by using soft measures like no threads about it (discussion ok if related to topic in case of politics), meta goes in meta thread which will be focused for assets rather than whining and no e-celeb/discord shittery, that i will stump down hard if seen. I hope you remember that in 8/vg/ we did have tons of politics but anons knew how to behave themselves and they were either long amicable exchanges or short passing comments, i only hope that we get a group of them that remember that vibe and don't start going full /dup/ on us. Also /vg/ in the second wind days did ban or delete posts if they were short or shitty, it filtered tons of markikes but having suffered heavily in Smug's /vg/ i don't think i will do that.

 No.66623

>>66611
>>66622
Ah, about the news thread because i recall that one was the burning topic for Thrax, for many that's synonym with a #GG thread but i've seen it work well without their circlejerk in the short time it happened in /vg/: The only thing you need to do is ban or delete the usual tags those fuckers use for their shit and do stern warnings about their off-topic homosexuality if it is presented, it's easy to identify because it's basically 4am threads but much more personal. I will try to be casual about it but still presenting a future consequence and the red mod/BO tag, in theory this should be enough to make the thread just stick with the topics. If someone here claims otherwise i am open to read about it, the only reason that thread became doomed was because a sperg couldn't stop posting in the meta thread about his discontent for it and the mods got tired of him.

Very well, i will report in 3 days to inform what they told me.

>>66612
>"no toddposting"
You know, that's a good rule. Very good indeed, it easily filters cuckchanners but i have to say it's kinda petty to add it on a board known back in the day for being somewhat serious, i would have to lighten the atmosphere for it to work (which i don't want to that much) and in my original general and cryptic board idea it wouldn't fit either because it's too specific and gives the impression of butthurt.
It won't exist as a rule but i do hope people who toddpost get belittled doing so, like frogposting or soyjacking off threads, the joke got old and never got extended OC expansion packs like The Plane Scene did.

 No.66624

>>66611
>Sorry man, I can't be in any position of power, it will not end well, trust me.
Fuck, very well it's good you know yourself then, as long as you promise to post often we will be more than served.

>>66563
The kike is a massive meme spouter in his videos, it's ironic he bans that out and much ironic that /v/iggers hide from that but it doesn't surprise me, many here are crossposters but try to belittle anyone who blows their own cover saying they post in cuckchan.

 No.66630

>>66618
NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT MAKE FUN OF MY PORN ADDICTION THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS CRITICIZING NINTENDO MARK BAN HIM

 No.66737

>>66618
Enjoying that piece of shit by Crapcom?Swallow it! Yum yum! 60 dollars well spent.

 No.66745

>>66612
>spot the seething ni/gg/er
kek
>>66622
> meta thread is kinda one of the most important ones
Not really, it will be nothing but offtopic sperging, /v/ermin subvertions and just all around shit that has nothing to do with the board. It has always been this way and always will be. It also eats away all the board traffic, it basically turns into a chat and people just start discussing everything there instead of posting in and creating threads. You cannot stomp it out with any amount of moderation. I post for years and every single on-board meta thread is like that, why just repeat the same mistake. Even jula/v/ removed the meta thread eventually and that was the best time that it had. Look at boards that specifically don't have meta threads, they're doing great.
>it's the CSS proposals, banners
Just make a separate CSS/banners threads. Was this way on 8/vg/ and jula/v/. Easy to track and archive this way too.
>and legit concerns anons will have
People with legit concerns can into /meta/ board. Post a link to it in the margins like /geimu/ has.
>sometimes something will happen and at this point we both know many users are lazy or just retarded to not visit the /meta/ board and it kinda looks cheap to redirect them there while i have a board assets thread right there
If something happens make a thread about it. No need for permanent meta thread for sure.
>Still anons should know better than turn a thread into a shitfest
Maybe down the line when it calms down but initially ni/gg/ers will try and subvert the new board with thinly veiled political shit to sperg about, they're no doubt already mustering somewhere reading this. That was the jula/y/'s final straw, remember the Last of Soy 2 thread?
>i must mention that in anon.cafe, the /meta/ board is strictly for troubleshooting
Well I don't know about that, there seems to be a lot of shit there that's not just for troubleshooting.
>I hope you remember that in 8/vg/ we did have tons of politics
Times change fren, back then there was a settled community that you could trust not to sperg out but now, especially with a new board and anons coming from who-knows-where, there is a need to clamp down on some shit because you know where it will instantly go. Surely you can discuss politics in threads when conversation goes there, but constant "breaking news, x got pozzed!!" threads? Fuck that shit.
>Also /vg/ in the second wind days did ban or delete posts if they were short or shitty
/vg/ wasn't perfect by any means, it was "the generals board" for a long time too. Naturally we don't need a no fun allowed board like smug/v/, I remember the niggers in video games thread quite fondly. It's really just the political/eceleb shit that needs moderation, not one-line or meme threads, if a thread is shit anons just don't post in it and it dies off. But good luck trying to wrangle a "_ _ _ remake added a nigger" thread.
>>66623
Dedicated news thread work on a small board with few anons but always slips into meta 2.0 later on. Initially it's probably fine since the board will be very slow. On that note I also want to say that all news nowadays are bad anyway, might as well call it bad news thread.
>because a sperg couldn't stop posting in the meta thread
Well yeah, that's what meta threads always devolve into and why you don't want them.
>as long as you promise to post often we will be more than served.
Naturally, me and some other 2 anons pretty much got /vg/ and jula/v/ off the ground initially by just posting. Good memories.

 No.66758

>>66745
Tbf its either kike troons posting the nigger in the remaster thread or /pol/ shitheads.

 No.66769

>>66290
>>sportchan/v/
>I'll bisexual smile at you
What the fuck does that mean?

 No.66786

File: 1630903155370.jpg (778.99 KB, 1920x1080, 16:9, Virgin internet tough guy.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>66630
>Where did he hurt you?

 No.66788

>>66786
my peepee and my poopoo >_<

 No.67012

delet /v/

 No.67063

>>66769
what?

 No.67198

>>67012
fuck /v/

 No.67313

>>66623
>i will report in 3 days
Scratch that, make it 3 more days, i got an exam before time

>>66745
Seeing your points i think you are right, in an initial state some stuff will not work like they do in a settled board, i just kept thinking about them in the context of an already working place instead of a new place.
Guess i overthought it a bit, anyways i will mail the a.c admins because the /meta/ only gets attention via deleting spamming as i am seeing a lack of official replies there.
>but constant "breaking news, x got pozzed!!" threads?
Yeah, those would get deleted/redirected no matter what

 No.67329

File: 1631211157577.gif (11.64 MB, 449x480, 449:480, approved.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>>67313
you take your time

 No.67423


 No.67429

>>66612
>>already creating bs rules like "no muh politix" and "no toddposting"
why is no politics rule a bad one

 No.67430

>>67429
because he's a ni/gg/er who doesn't care about vidya and just wants to shitpost about meta politics.

 No.67592

fuck mark

 No.67701


 No.67705

File: 1631428865060.jpeg (Spoiler Image, 193.8 KB, 600x899, 600:899, -Newhalf-newhalf-oral-Son….jpeg) ImgOps iqdb

If you're over eighteen and still playing video games or at least has vidya as one of your biggest focuses in life you're a problem and need to fix it. My last console was PS2, after reaching my seventeenth I started to lose any interest in vidya until I completely replaced it with books, lifting and other hobbies.
Dead Space, Alien Isolation and Devil May Cry 5 were my only exceptions in all these years.

 No.67713

>>67705
And yet, you are still here? And posting fagfurryshit? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

 No.67714

>>67705
>Dead Space, Alien Isolation and Devil May Cry 5
>utter dogshit was my exception!
go back to cuckchan

 No.67717

File: 1631433606499.jpg (55.57 KB, 321x255, 107:85, lol niggers.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>67714
You are not welcome on tvch or /cow/, ni/gg/er pedo

 No.67719

>>67717
I wish I was white

 No.67720

>>67719
That's why you're a pleb and hate Alien Isolation and Dead Space.

 No.67722

File: 1631434464349.mp4 (579.16 KB, 608x750, 304:375, which gamer are you.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

>>67720
Alien Isolation was shit. The Xenomorph could see you even if you were crouched and staying still. Far Cry 3 and Skyrim did way better in that regard, at least the stealth worked for the player.

 No.67726

>>67722
You can feel the shitskin IQ in this post…

 No.67728

>>67722
Shitty bait.

 No.67729

>>67728
>>67726
Xenomorphs don't even have fucking eyes, they shouldn't even sense you if you're sitting still like a rock.

 No.67732

>>67717
>>67720
>likes modern western garbage
>n-no u a p-pleb
go back to cuckchan

 No.67735

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.
>Dead Space and Alien Isolation
Fucking plebeian console cocksuckers

 No.67769

>>67735
I remember that game because of the late Discharges site. What happened to that site? Does anyone saved their ultimate shock presentation?

 No.67786

File: 1631515093979.jpg (44.83 KB, 462x459, 154:153, E9at2l1X0AcBYf62.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

I've been posting on 4chan again after they implemented the new capacha that doesn't have google in it

 No.67787

>>67769
>late Discharges site. What happened to that site?
What

 No.67789

File: 1631527124317.jpg (523.69 KB, 2680x1395, 536:279, anoncafe.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>anon.cafe
Literal glownigger imageboard. /fascist/ got booted of for no reason aswell after this happened.

 No.67792

File: 1631549770741.jpg (62.95 KB, 796x767, 796:767, 1599141813995.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>67789
these days I feel like every imageboard is a glownigger imageboard

 No.67795

File: 1631553938067.jpg (36.1 KB, 604x604, 1:1, oy vey.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>67792
especially if it's run by people named Mark

 No.67796

>>67787
An edgier YTMND, only Enciclopedia Dramatica archived the descriptions of its sites but the main server was shut down on 2013.

 No.67797

>>67786
Meanwhile zzzchan still have their retarded chess captcha by daddy Google. The current state of subhuman imageboards.

 No.67798

>>67789
>Ignoring the /fascist/ BO ignored all cautions by accident because he used another mail
>Ignoring all the Nein spam that made both sides reconsider hosting
>Ignoring the glownigger BO was booted ASAP
Nice drama shilling there, pal

 No.67801

>>67797
>retarded chess captcha by daddy google
first it's open source and not by google, second
>too low IQ to solve captcha
ngmi nigger

 No.67806

>>67801
>Source: Out my ass
Besides, they're welcoming pedophiles after having a falling out with Mark and too triggered to post here because of threads calling out japs, you could fit there you deported mixed race mulato.

 No.67807

>>67806
>mixed race mulato
Isn't that an oxymoron, you moron?

 No.67808

File: 1631558554390.mp4 (6.29 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, 1630615385336.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

>>67795
the king of gamergate is as trustworthy as he is thin.

 No.67809

>>67798
not going over to your glownigger site. Cope harder.

 No.67810

>>67809
>Posts on site where admin got raided by the feds and got his computer stolen
Shill harder

 No.67814

>>67807
So mixed race, you don't even know what the fuck is it, you Special Ed dropout.

 No.67815

>>67808
Why I can't find this kino at Jewtube? It should be spread around that imageboards are also short tempered snowflakes.

 No.67816

>>67814
>Doesn't know what an oxymoron is so doesn't address it
Jewmerimutt education, everyone!

 No.67832

>>67807
Not really, mullato is specifically Caucasian-Nig hybrid.

 No.67833

>>67816
You sure taught us all a lesson, you self-pitying white faggot. If you fags have a 2smart4u captcha, how come you keep shitting out waifu threads? It's like you're an easily impressed consooming redditor who quickly forgiven a corporation for shitting out "ta tall vampire lady" while ignoring they're doubling on amerimutt entertainment.
That's the reason why /v/ boards are a fucking mistake, you keep changing your opinion when the big guy pulls out his tremendous big black cock.

 No.67836

>>67832
>Not really
<Proves my point anyways
Mulatto is a mixed race individual with your mentioned combination. Saying "mixed race mulatto" is like "racing sports car", obviously without the good connotations.
Mutts usually use mulatto and zambo as general slurs without knowing their actual meaning which makes the insult less impactful at times, "zambo" for example makes injuns/spics butthurt hard for being confused with a nigger while mulatto stings light niggers hard.

>>67833
>You sure taught us all a lesson, you self-pitying white faggot
lol mutthurt
>If you fags have a 2smart4u captcha, how come you keep shitting out waifu threads?
>easily impressed consooming redditor who quickly forgiven a corporation
>/v/ boards are a fucking mistake, changing your opinion when the big guy pulls out his tremendous big black cock.
Wait, are you okay there buddy?

 No.67837

>>67816
How is "mixed race mulatto" an oxymoron? A mulatto is one of many types of mutt, retarded faggot.

 No.67839

>>67801
regardless, it violates the spirit of imageboards

 No.67840

>>67705
> I wish i had never clicked that.
Shame on you for putting the face of such a based man over that degeneracy! blegh

 No.67846

>>67836
You didn't know? He's Xavier RA. His words are vomiting poetry.

 No.67848

>>67837
>Keeps ignoring posts filled with hard facts and blessed arguments
Mutts just go on losing points!

 No.67879

File: 1631601627250.jpg (165.43 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, 1631558554390.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb


 No.68156

So, any good alternatives?

 No.68158

>>68156
we're working on one

 No.68160

>>66290
The webring doesn't have a single good board.
The entirety of the webring has less activity of /mlp/, and their show ended years ago.
The webring has somehow managed to attract an userbase that is 90% edgy newfags straight from twitter/reddit/discord, while the original 8fags just went dark.
The webring/4chan situation is at this point looking a lot like the firefox/chrome situation.

 No.68161

File: 1631814074940.gif (11.41 MB, 521x450, 521:450, Веllе shows you what to do.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>>68160
hey Mark
nice cope

 No.68162

>>68160
>The webring doesn't have a single good board.
i like /tv/ :3

 No.68166

>>68160
It's possible to fix with extreme gatekeeping then more oldfags will come back

 No.68167

>>68166
Gatekeeping isn't magic.
First of all, you need something good that many people want: you're not keeping anyone out if they don't want to come in, you're merely a choosy beggar.
With that out of the way, gatekeeping is a community effort, not a top-down directive, so you need a "good" userbase to start with: twitter harassing rebublifats is gatekeeping, tumblr harassing "problematic" bloggers was gatekeeping, newfags flooding /v/ with wokajs to drive away any and all discussion of vidya is gatekeeping…
See the problem?
Gatekeeping can help if you need to slow down decline, but it can't restore a community that has already gone to shit.

 No.68168

>>68167
I'm going for it anyway. As long as cuckchanners and redditfags are out that's all that matters in the immediate term.

 No.68169

>>68167
>newfags flooding /v/ with wokajs to drive away any and all discussion of vidya is gatekeeping…
that's why you don't make a /v/. All vidya boards not named /v/ do fine.

 No.68170

>>68169
Just like vidya discussions on /dunk/, unless it's >cuckime garbage the conversation is usually civil. Any mention of a /v/ board on it's own however is met with the vitriol and derision such an idea deserves.

 No.68171

>>68170
>just use this normalfag shitposting site
Might as well just post /v/ then.

 No.68228

>>68171
Good idea. You should go there and never come back.

 No.68234

>>68228
>sage is a downvote
you should go back to cuckchan

 No.68244

>>68161
>any criticism of this shit site must come from that shit site!!!
Lmao no, moe is arguably even more pathetic.

 No.68250

>>68234
>noooo sage isn't a heckin downvote moot said so it's even on 4chan's faq stop it sage is a very japanese concept you can't just use it to hurt my feelings!!!!
sage for cuckeo games, /v/ermin

 No.68252

>>68250
>being proud of expressing "downvotes" on an anonymous imageboard
The problem is not that you're a newfag, but that you're completely retarded.

 No.68255

>>68252
Alternatively I just don't want to bump your thread and you're being a sensitive little pussy about it.

 No.68262

>>68244
>seething
okay mark
>>68250
>>68255
>sage is a downvote
go back to cuckchan

 No.68263

FUCK YOU /v/IGGERS! FUCK CUCKEO GAMES

 No.68265

>>68255
>I don't want to bump the thread
>the best way to do this is clearly to bait people into responding to me
Flawless plan.

>>68262
>evetyone that disagrees with me is SEETHING!
You're this close to posting soyjaks.

 No.68269

File: 1631903678301.jpg (165.42 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, uu.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>68265
>I-I'm no seething
okay mark

 No.68270

>>68269
>everyone I don't like is this fat retard

 No.68279

>>68270
>M-mark is fat and is not me!
okay mark

 No.68288

>>68265
>i'm smart because i responded to bait
LOL

 No.68318

>>68288
>sage is a downvote
go back to cuckchan

 No.68319

>>68279
Imagine letting that fat kike live rent free in your head. Massive yikes, my dude.

 No.68320

>>68319
>M-mark is kike and is not me!
okay mark

 No.68321

>>68320
YOU ARE HIDING A KIKE RENT FREE IN YOUR HEAD

 No.68323

>>68321
>reeee
okay mark

 No.68324

>>68323
>okay mark
okay mark

 No.68326

>>68324
>parroting
tsk tsk mark

 No.68333

>>68288
>baiting to not bump a thread
Your plans are too big brained for us, I'm afraid

 No.68339

File: 1631965716519.mp4 (385.63 KB, 288x360, 4:5, muslim life hack.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

I love Mark for the sole reason that he makes all of these goys seethe.

 No.68340

>>68339
okay mark

 No.68357

File: 1631982256670.jpg (143.08 KB, 800x1200, 2:3, cyatto.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>67313
So any updates on this?

 No.68361

>>68339
>webm
There are moozlims who unironically do that.

 No.68362

This doesn't have anything to do with video games but does anyone have screencaps of the guy from cake/v/'s 4AM threads who used to shit in the shower? He was an anime avatarfag. Thanks in advance.

 No.68363

>>68339
kek, baste mudslime

 No.68393

File: 1632005505419.jpg (66.81 KB, 965x722, 965:722, mildmentalissues.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>68357
I went a bit overboard trying to explain the context and situation on the board's reason of existence in an e-mail
Reached a 4300+ character count and haven't finished two points properly due to mental block so haven't send it
I might reach 6000 but i'll finish it soon, better to do it this once and not later like /fascist/ tried
Send WaybackMachine link to start collecting old banners plox

 No.68480

>>68393
Hey man, don't get too worked up over it. Even if they say no we can use some other site no problem.
>Send WaybackMachine link to start collecting old banners plox
It didn't save any images sadly.
https://web.archive.org/web/20190805065903/https://8ch.net/vg/catalog.html

 No.68486

>>68480
Scratch that, we're in luck, I was able to download over 30 classic /vg/ banners from a different archive I had. Can't believe they were still up. Tell me when you need them. Plus I remember well the banners I made so I can just remake them again.

 No.68720

>>68361
based

 No.68723

>>66745
Sounds to me like your ideal vidya board would be like /geimu/

 No.68724

>>68723
>/gaymu/
see OP

 No.68732

Are there even any decent video games these days? I played the New World beta and that was pretty fun.

 No.68734

>>68732
>these days
No. Where's your backlog.

 No.68741

File: 1632170683063.jpg (257.86 KB, 1600x1200, 4:3, BLACK HAND.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>68732
>Are there even any decent video games these days?
Yes, just like music, but just like music they're barely marketed.

 No.68742

>>68732
>Are there even any decent video games these days?
no

 No.69071

fuck mark

 No.69230

File: 1632509259969.jpg (70.68 KB, 1280x720, 16:9, dogger.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>68393
A-anon?

 No.69239

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

 No.69317

>>68393
You're still with us, anon?

 No.69345


 No.69420

File: 1632686122825.gif (843.68 KB, 500x317, 500:317, fire.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>anon is gone
We were so close to /vg2/

 No.69423

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.
>>69420
I just want a videogame board so I can shitpost about my edgy obscure videogames without some nofun faggot deleting my posts.

 No.69425


 No.69426

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.
>>69424
Fuckoff Mark

 No.69427

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.
>>69425
>/tv/ is srs bsns
kys faggot

 No.69429

I know niggers are terrible but I like playing GTA SA. Is this okay?

 No.69434

>>69427
>DUDE LMAO SHITPOSTING xD
see >>66359

 No.69436

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.
>>69429
Yeah, it's a good game

>>69434
tvch is a shitposting board, deal with it.

 No.69472

>>69434
>he picks the /tv/-centric imageboard for his serious discussions
Are you retarded? Go to smug or something.

 No.69477

File: 1632721257356.png (81.71 KB, 385x288, 385:288, kys.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>69436
>>69472
>newfags who turned /tv/ into nigger-tier /b/ and think this is how it was and should be will tell people how to post

 No.69497


 No.69510

>>69477
/tv/ was forced memes and barely on-topic central even before the first exodus. You really do sound like you'd be happier on /a/.

 No.69516

>>69477
You sound like a newfag, did you call moot a tranny faggot and tell Richard Kyanka he was a pedo loving piece of shit? (They kicked off all the anime porn posters but since all their mods were pedos and probably still are they never stopped asking for nudes of underage members) He also let shmorky the tranny pedo have access to his kids whenever the tranny pedo wanted as long as a bottle of barefoot wine was involved, true story
>>69510
He sounds like a newfag that doesn't like people posting things he doesn't personally approve of.

 No.69518

>>69510
>I don't know anything about pre-gahoole /tv/
Yeah no shit.
>>69516
>n-n-no u newfag!
as expected from a newfag,kek

 No.69519

>>69518
Uh-oh mr /a/ did you forget a space between the comma and kek? Fucking banned newfag, BANNED

 No.69520

>>69518
I do, it sucked, the BO was probably one of ron's pedos.

 No.69521

>>69518
Wasn't this the wild west of clearnet boards before Gahoole became BO?

 No.69522

File: 1632752479209.gif (9.64 MB, 192x360, 8:15, belle12.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>>69521
See, that's why you're newfaggots. I'm talking before even that. Before the old BO dropped the board and it became the shitting ground, after which Gayhole picked it up and turned into eceleb-based shitting ground. It was actually a good board about film. I wonder if there is anyone on /tv/ now who was even around back then. Great times.

 No.69523

>>69522
Well I was there from the very beginning and it was fucking gay. Mark Mann and the /co/ mods would ban people if you liked 3rd rock from the sun and said that Watchmen was a lousy movie.

 No.69524

>>69522
/film/ was always better but always deader

 No.69547

>>69522
Everyone was here for zerosugar. If you seriously don't remember the memespam wars, waifu shittery, and endless thinly-veiled off-topic - all of which was prevalent at least as far back as 2015 - then you're probably the one who wasn't here for it. If anything, with most of the waifufags fucking off and /dunk/ existing to absorb the off-topic, there's significantly less shitposting on /tv/ now than there was then.

I'm seriously not trying to be rude when I tell you to go to another site if it's serious discussion you want. Niche hobby boards are where serious discussion happens; general entertainment boards like /tv/ and topicless boards like /dunk/ are not.

 No.69661

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.
Post /pol/ vidya channels

 No.69663

>>69522
I bounce back and forth between a lot of different free speech spaces. newfaggotry has nothing to do with it.

 No.69668

File: 1632873077123.mp4 (3.86 MB, 360x360, 1:1, SARNATH.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

>>69661
Based and Damienpilled.

 No.69750

Bump for news

 No.69767

>>69497
Keep us informed anon.

 No.69802

File: 1632952600401.jpg (Spoiler Image, 14.83 KB, 208x216, 26:27, ripheritage.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>69767
a.c's admins are quite polite in the replies but i am almost certain we picked the worst time to do this, i am betting no dice for us
Research another site, i might even have to migrate my already existing board :^1

 No.69887

File: 1632981583718.jpg (1.4 MB, 2208x1188, 184:99, belle13.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>69802
Well there's erischan and fatchan, as we originally researched.
Is a.c going down or something?

 No.69917

File: 1632998192398.jpg (109.48 KB, 963x721, 963:721, d3.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>69887
>Well there's erischan
I asked there some time ago, i think no dice either
>fatchan
They recently opened board apertures but they also recently opened /vr/, this might prove tricky.

>Is a.c going down or something?

Well taking into account i ended my counter reply amicably after agreeing with some of their arguments about having doubts for the idea i think it's no game and thus i can write about it due to no reply back.
At this moment, from a week to yesterday they planned and posted about purging boards with no activity or who failed to achieve it, sounds reasonable enough but it seems it's not an ideological measure but a practical one due to space so it is more reasonable so. My board got into the tentative chopping board so i might have to look elsewhere or post in-masse which seems silly as we can see unique IPs/users.

The reply chain started little before this and when i checked later i knew we had trouble, my argument was 10,000 characters and they read all of it, they expressed the idea was decent but had doubts it would separate itself from the existing boards in practice which is the key here and they might be correct in that if we attract considerably more users than old /vg/ fellows, also despite my scheming of a new name/identity to position ourselves away from /v/ seems ok it still might prove dangerous for the spammers-/v/iggers who might want to take it down and a.c. probably doesn't want to deal with a possibility even if far away.
I mean they are right in some regards but because we would be relatively a small bunch i supposed we could have a chance, but seeing them purging boards with no more than 200 posts makes me think they are in a tight spot.

The search continues my friend, fatchan and 314chan are the only ones left in the ring, i suppose we need to find a good justification in the former place on why /vg/ or /valis/ while they have /vr/ which is not bad but not the intention.
Also gib banners plox, will make the folder to upload them in bunch if we ever get a place, also will start idealizing a CSS but i don't know which palette to adopt.

 No.69925

>>69917
So it's the same as with julay, though probably for a less retarded reason but the result is the same. The age of large all you can eat imageboards is over, it's all about smaller sites now.
>but they also recently opened /vr/
But it's really its own thing, kinda like /jp/ and /a/. There has always been a /vr/ on any site with a regular vidya board. I don't see why they would be adamant about it only due to that.
>spammers-/v/iggers
Eh, I don't think that's gonna be that big of an issue, either place. Sure there will likely be some flaccid ni/gg/er spammage initially but like was already mentioned before, look at /v/ here. It's less active than /vg/ was on 8chan. We still think about /v/ermin in terms of 8ch activity but in reality they themselves have been splintered into like 3 different factions, each of which is barely active and is at war with one other.

There is still the possibility of a separate site. Maybe it's worth trying to contact kind and/or late.city admins to see how they set up their sites so quickly. Perhaps there's some simple solution they can help with.

 No.69935


 No.69949

>>69547
This place whole reason of existence and 8/tv/ was because 4cuck /tv/ is pozzed and you can't say nigger there.

 No.69950

File: 1633025367569.webm (756.28 KB, 208x360, 26:45, 0.webm) ImgOps iqdb

>>69949
>>69547
Tvch turned to shit after Gahoole fucked Lexee smith.

 No.69951

>>69925
Out of curiosity, who do you consider the three factions of /v/?

 No.69953

>>69951
They are quite ubiquitous - zzz, which are the /v/ rapefugees who didn't want to stay on 8coom but also didn't want to follow Mark.
Then the Mark's fake 8chan/v/, consisting of the most loyal starfish worshipers who decided to follow after their messiah even when presented with alternatives.
And then the peak hominidae who stayed on 8coom and embraced the glow in the dark because m-muh legacy.

 No.69966

>zzzchan
Didn't someone say it was Pedro infested? Any other problems with zzzchan?

 No.69967

>>69953
>And then the peak hominidae who stayed on 8coom and embraced the glow in the dark because m-muh legacy.
dude there's literally no one left on 8koom besides qboomers, go look at at the board list, or any specific board, they don't even have staff or mods anymore, literal spam is left unattended for severel days, just look at /v/
>>69966
there's no pedros on zzzchan, can confirm it is a white man's website

 No.69968

>>69966
>Any other problems with zzzchan?
normalfag central

 No.69969

File: 1633036587800.png (1.86 KB, 930x23, 930:23, Screenshot 2021-10-01 at 0….png) ImgOps iqdb


 No.69972

>>69953
I would list Smug's /vg/ but they are practically /a/fags, where does PLW /v/ stand then?

 No.69975

>>69967
Godfuckingdamnit I meant pedo. Freudian slip since I am a Pedro. Who hates other Pedros.

 No.69976

>>69968
>normalfag central
Well fuck. I wan having fun discussions with the anons there. And being able to relate with them in terms of vidya. Guess I was a closeted normalfag the whole time.

 No.70043

>>69966
>>69968
More white (aka less amerimutts) than here, also far less foxdickfarms normalfaggots and trannies. But the staff is awful.

 No.70100

>>69976
>Guess I was a closeted normalfag the whole time.
if you fit in on zzz you're a complete normalfag, yes

 No.70103

File: 1633066786879.jpg (24.8 KB, 700x700, 1:1, 7125669351.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>70100
Yeah dude all my normalfag friends know about the webring and all of its niche sub 100 users boards, want kikes and niggers dead and play obscure games from the 90s. I wish I was a cool non normalfag like you, maybe I should start worshiping a failed eceleb balding ogre, kike movie roasties and other assorted creatures. Massive cope tbh.

 No.70107

>>70103
> emoji memes
go back

 No.70174

>>69917
Sounds good.

 No.70178

>>70103
>REEEEEE YOU INSULTED MY IMAGEBOARD, I WILL INSULT YOUR IMAGEBOARD!
kek, normalfag

 No.70193

>>69925
>The age of large all you can eat imageboards is over
Yes, i keep wondering about making our own site but it is an extra step in tech autism i don't have the time to swim into.
>I don't see why they would be adamant about it only due to that.
I guess i will try, let's see if in the weekend, right now work isn't letting me but soon enough i'll try to report back.
>each of which is barely active and is at war with one other.
True but boards getting killed have been a thing now and those attacks command faster numbers than usual, that's why i think there's a group solely specialized in bumping off /v/ alternatives, it already happening 4 or 5 times by now.
>Perhaps there's some simple solution they can help with.
True, that can be our last card, Otter Zone also comes to mind and Zzz has supposedly deflected very serious attacks in the past so make that 6 times.
>>69935
Thanks, that will come handy and probably will be left as is to command it's a /vg/ descendant.

 No.70200

File: 1633103028485.gif (11.64 MB, 449x480, 449:480, approved.gif) ImgOps iqdb

>>70193
Cool anon, keep doing the good work.

 No.70389

fuck mark

 No.70745

File: 1633277915394.jpg (21.69 KB, 474x370, 237:185, y6.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

I just want a board without shitposting normalfags

 No.70753

>>70745
you have to go back

 No.70760

>>70753
…in time. You have to go back in time. God I always hit post before I'm finished.

 No.70762

>>70760
why are you niggers even here? you have cuckchan, reddit, social media, and even trannypol. why do you faggots have to kill every decent community you come across?

 No.70763

>>70762
why are you niggers even here? you have cuckchan, reddit, social media, and even trannypol. why do you faggots have to kill every decent community you come across?

 No.70764

>>70763
You can't say nigger on a single one of those sites. If you weren't too normalfag for niche hobbies and interests then you would have a dedicated serious discussion board to use. You have only yourself to blame.

 No.70769

YouTube embed. Click thumbnail to play.

 No.71118

>>70200
>>70745
BE PREPARED

 No.71124

File: 1633420146507.jpg (499.21 KB, 1871x1080, 1871:1080, fun categories.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>cuckeo games

 No.71138

>>71124
> shits on Fallout 3 and New Vegas
Go back to no mutants allowed sperg

 No.71140

>>71138
>defends NuFallout
go back to cuckchan normalfag

 No.71141

>>71118
lol they are gonna try to post here one day and get the error banned. If Gahoole wakes up and does his duty that is.

 No.71142

>>71140
um sweetie i play ALL the fallout games including 1 and 2

 No.71144

>>71142
>defends NuFallout
go back to cuckchan normalfag

 No.71146

>>71144
> seething so hard he becomes broken record

 No.71147

>>71146
>defends NuFallout
go back to cuckchan normalfag

 No.71149

>>71147
> nobody use alternate or niche sites ever!
You aren't being very nice or comfy

 No.71163

>>71147
>>71144
>>71140
New Vegas is good
Deal with it

 No.71164

File: 1633435020943.mp4 (521.77 KB, 312x312, 1:1, best game all time.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

>>71163
nu vegas is faggotry
deal with it

 No.71165

File: 1633435847895.gif (7.84 MB, 796x448, 199:112, ludo pure ludo.gif) ImgOps iqdb


 No.71166

>>71164
Best in franchise short of 1,2, and tactics

 No.71167

>>71163
>>71165
>>71166
>defends NuFallout
go back to cuckchan normalfag

 No.71169

>>71138
>>71140
>>71142
>>71144
>>71146
>>71147
>>71163
>>71164
>>71165
>>71166
>>71167
i'm thankful every day that gahoole will never make a cuckeo games board for you shitposting /v/ermin

 No.71171

File: 1633437414980.jpg (99.21 KB, 1124x1200, 281:300, soy.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>71169
>based eceleb ogre!
go back to cuckchan normalfag

 No.71176

>>71171
Why would I go to a website with multiple cuckeo game boards? Sounds more up your alley, bud.

 No.71178

>>71176
multiple cuckeo game boards? I only know of one, you seem to be an expert on cuckchan so you need to go back.

 No.71179

File: 1633437810730.mp4 (1.63 MB, 1280x720, 16:9, vaegir swim.mp4) ImgOps iqdb

>>71176
why would I want a faggot like you shitting up the board with multiple eceleb faggotry? fuck off with the cuckeo gayemrs thanks

 No.71181

>>71178
>>71179
Samefag and cope.

 No.71182

File: 1633438169328.png (2.28 KB, 241x95, 241:95, yikes.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>71181
yikes, now go back

 No.71183

File: 1633438223845.png (584.89 KB, 1151x876, 1151:876, frumpf.png) ImgOps iqdb

>>71181
t.actual samefag

 No.71187

>>71179
>still seething about muh ecelebs after 5 years
hey zach

 No.71210

Watch me samefag.

 No.71211

>>71210
All me.

 No.71600

Lol why was the file picture deleted?

 No.71601

File: 1633607221687-0.png (98.19 KB, 226x289, 226:289, 1.png) ImgOps iqdb

File: 1633607221687-1.png (542.04 KB, 596x487, 596:487, 2.png) ImgOps iqdb

File: 1633607221687-2.jpg (88.63 KB, 509x533, 509:533, 3.jpg) ImgOps Exif iqdb

>>71600
This. What the fuck


[Last 50 Posts]
[Go to top] [Catalog] [Return][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ home ] [ tv / art / wooo ] [ ost / lit / bane ] [ dup / oven / dunk ] [ truth ]