Tvch's il/lit/erate club is now accepting nominations for themes for book club. There will also be a vote for the duration of each theme. I am thinking 3 weeks is enough time to get it done but it's up for debate.
Some rules are:
1.If you provide a nomination you must provide a file so we can read it or an audiobook so we can listen
2. You gotta explain why it fits the theme
3. You cannot nominate a book that's been chosen already
4. End of the week the books will go through a randomizer
5. It is highly encouraged you post your thoughts after it has been read to generate discussion
I thought of some themes but if you have more post them ITT.
2. Business or finance book
3. Collection of Short Stories
4. A book off a this posted graph (will provide)
6. Favourite novel from childhoodPost too long. Click here to view the full text.