Alright folks everyone here's probably seen/heard/read about tribulations Gahoole's gone through so I figured now's as good a time as any to thingify up and quorum as to the future of the board.
/lit/'s activity has stabilized to a level that's quite preferable for BO like myself (p. quiet moast ov time, long stretches between replies, general solid contributive effort and poast quality overall as consequence) and the only thing I would personally like to change about that is curating literary werks frum board populace to distribute accordingly to masses/uninitiated/non-littified lachrymose lackolytes ov smellin wat the rock's cookin.
This is why I am announcing the launch of the /LIT/TYZEN'S FEUILLETON
- a conglomerated selection ov /lit/ty submissions and quality poasts frum the board published every 4 months ean stripped down, minimalist format focusean awn text transmitted, gnawt impetuousness acquitted by niftiness oar committed 2 obsequious butterbawlean ov present day curator (aka ur cicisbeo BO, mie %^> )
Potential (perpetuity'd) pieces for the /LIT/TYZEN'S FEUILLETON
- Excerpts from current standing of the "/lit/ writes a novel thread"
- Excerpts from any recent progress on a /lit/ board project
- Board defining poasts or threads, transcribed in their entirety/includean relevant image poastings
- Anything you desire to transmit to [email protected]
that passes behe/lit/ty /lit/muster test
The plan is to have a larger, free-wheeling document snapshotting poastings/contributions @ the time of inception as opposed 2 focused sifting for "literary" logorrhea value OR holistic proprietorship of literary media proffered 2 public - feel free to submit werks u would submit 2 other places or have submitted before.
If anyone has requests/complaints/critiques about the board/the mag/etc., poast'm here. More information will be coming sewn about deadlines for first issue but eye'd want it aot there by January 2021 @ latest.